Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

The famous people award

Hello! I'm back! I was gone from home for about a week!
So the wonderful guinea pig lover from lordsgirls.blogspot.com has awarded me with the famous people award! Yay! Okay let's get started!
Here are the Rules:

  • Put up the Famous People Tag Button and link back to the person who tagged (nominated) you.
  • Answer the questions
  • Tag (nominate) the last 10 people that commented on your blog (excluding anonymytes or the person who tagged you

  1. Who is your favorite singer or group? Imagine Dragons or Fall out boy.
  2. If your favorite male actor was in the room with you right now, what would your reaction be? I don't really have a favorite male actor but if I did I'd be like; Sup
  3. Is there a famous person who you used to love, but you've suddenly changed your mind? Yes! Miley Cyrus! she's changed from awesome to horrible! :(
  4.  Name a famous person you like whose name starts with v. Um..I'm not sure...
  5. What is one of your favorite red carpet dresses? I don't normally keep up with the red carpet :)
  6. Who is your favorite royal person? ...dunno
  7. Who is your favorite child actor/actress? Shirley Temple
  8.  Is there an actor/actress that you actually like all the private lives of? ...I don't really know
  9. Do you think that the actors/actresses have improved over the last 100 years? yes and no...
  10. What is the weirdest famous people name? Zendaya (but I love that name :)
  11. Do you think that you look like a famous person? Which one? An actress who played Heidi (I don't remember which one though) and Emma Watson
  12. Share your famous person quote. This is a quote from a movie if that counts; we could be killed, or worse; expelled (from the first Harry potter movie -Hermione)
  13. Who is your favorite actress? When did you decide that she was favorite one? I actually have a lot of favorite actresses..Emma Watson, Zendaya, Emily Osment, um lot's more though.
  14. Have you ever met/seen/been near a famous person? Um....No (wish I could though)
I nominate (last peeps who commented)
-J
-Lauren
-Lydia
-Kathryn
-Autumn
-Meghan
-Kiki
-And someone else who I can't remember :)
well I gotta go! 
-Adelaide

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me! You commented on The Potter Post which is my colab blog-do ya want us both to do it?
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! :)

    -Trinity @ lordsgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete