Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Harry Potter tag

Harry Potter Tag

I haven't finished any draft posts, and I was bored so I decided to do this!
 there are some spoilers. 


1) Favorite book?
the chamber of secrets and prisoner of azkaban  :)

 2) Least favorite book?
um..the order of the phoenix

3) Favorite movie?
I've only seen five of them, but so far; I liked the 2nd one.
4) Least favorite movie?
Um..the order of the phoenix

5) Favorite quote?
"We could've been killed, or worse;expelled" -Hermione Granger

6) Favorite Weasley?
      Hehe..:) Um all of them except Percy. The twins and Ginny are my favs :) 

7) Favorite female character?
Hermione, Ginny, Luna and Tonks (I couldn't pick just one :)

8) Favorite villain.
Bellatrix Lestrange 

 9) Favorite male character?
Hehe..Sirius Black :)

 
10) Favorite professor?
Professor Mcgonagal, She is strict yet a good organized teacher with good intentions

11) Would you rather A) wash Snape’s hair or B) spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?
(B) listen to Lockhart, I mean if I washed Snape's hair, He might kill me :)

12) Would you rather duel A) an elated Bellatrix or B) and angry Molly?
(B) An angry Molly. 

 13) Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via A) Hogwarts Express or B) Flying Car?
HOGWARTS EXPRESS!!!

14) Would you rather A) Kiss Voldemort or B) give Umbridge a bubble bath?
Neither

 
15) Would you rather A) ride a Hippogriff or B) ride a Firebolt?
Firebolt!
 
16) Is there a character you felt differently about in the movies?
Um..Sirius and Remus.
17) Is there a movie you preferred to the book?
No, not really. 

 18) Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?

Both were amazing!

19) Your top thing (person or event) that wasn’t in the movie that you wanted there the most?
I'm not sure, just a lot of extra stuff they took out that made the book. 

20) If you could remake any of the Harry Potter movies which would it be?
I don't know..

21 Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be a part of?
Ravenclaw and Gryfindor

22) Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?
I haven't checked. probably Ravenclaw

23) Which class would be your favorite?
Defense against the dark arts (aka DADA

 
24) Which spell do you think is the most useful?
Accio

 25) Which character do you think you’d instantly become friends with?
Ginny 

26) If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?
The invisibility cloak

 27) Is there any aspect of the books you’d want to change?


 28) Favorite Marauder?
Padfoot and Moony :) 
 
29) If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?
Sirius Black!

30) Hallows or Horcruxes?
Hallows! I don't want to be immortal, or tear apart my soul.

Well I hope you liked it! thanks for reading! 

-Adelaide


No comments:

Post a Comment