(these aren't in any order necessarily :)
- Sea Turtles. Agh!!!! They're so cute!!! they remind me of bigger ladybugs :) When I was little my dad would find turtles from the park when he'd be out walking and would bring them home for us to play with for a day or two before he'd return them home. (Last time I saw one around here was in our backyard which out in the country...but maybe he came from the lake that's close by..I don't know :)
- Wolves!!!!! I love wolves so much even if they're dangerous and wild but I love them so much! We have coyotes here where I live but I've never seen one yet even though late at night I have close calls with them :) They're so beautiful and majestic! Even though their howls are kind blood chilling :)
- Tigers! They are beautiful, scary, majestic, dangerous, smart and so cool!..That sounded a bit weird :)
- Parrots! They are so beautiful! One time about six years ago, my family and I went to Tennessee to a cool place called Parrot Mountain and it was full of parrots, we got to feed them and one of spoke in Spanish! That place was so so cool! I'd love to go again sometime!
- Foxes! They are so little and cute and red! (sometimes :) They make cute little sounds too! :)
- Pandas!!!! They are so cute and big, and are like little dumplings :)
- Lynxes, cheetahs, and black panthers.
- Chickens! :)
- Margay cats are pretty cute!
- bob cats
- Iguanas! I saw a lot of these in mexico about eight years ago!
- Deers and moose!
- Clydesdale horses!
(BTW- Sorry that the writing and the pictures look weird :)