Pages

Saturday, April 22, 2017

A week ago I finally saw the Star Wars Rogue One movie at my dad's......For some stupid reason I didn't think I would like it all that much. I thought I wouldn't care if I saw it or not...(This is coming from a super geeky star wars girl :)
BOY I WAS WRONG!!!!
So we sat down to watch it and as soon as the beginning credits started, I started getting interested.
I fell in love with this movie. I love everything about it! The characters, the sets, the music, the story, how it all ties in and goes together. I love stories like that.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!
Not a lot I can say about this movie because there aren't enough words to describe it.

Thanks for reading this short and rant of a post.
CYA!
-Adelaide

PS. Everyone next month (May 4th) is Star Wars day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment