Thanks Autumn for nominating me! sorry I didn't post it till 2 years later :)
The rules state that I share a brief story about how I started blogging, share some tips, and nominate 15 bloggers. Now I'm too tired tonight to do that so I nominate everyone!!!! Yay! Sound fun? Okay here we go.
I actually have 3 of my own blogs, and two other ones I share with other bloggers but we haven't done blogging on both of those in a long time.
This is actually my second blog, my first blog addysartworld.blogspot.com is my art blog, and this one is just for everyday stuff, my third blog dollytoncity.blogspot.com is my doll, figure, and toy blog.
Anyways! Back to the story about this blog.
After I'd made my first blog, I think the year was..2014 yeah, August 7th. I wanted to post more than my drawings, so my older sister set this one up for me, and that night was super rainy and stormy, I thought we'd crash the computer :) anyways..I know some people use pseudonyms (creating a different name for yourself so that your identity isn't stolen or something) But that's not the case here, My name is Adelaide (or Addy) and it always has been :)
So yeah not much of a big story :) Here are some tips; (I hope they help you :)
-You honestly cannot expect to get a billion followers or even a large handful (or a small handful) I've had this blog for only a year and about 7 months, And I only have 3 followers :) Basically it depends, I've heard a lot of bloggers say that you have to blog for the fun of it and it is so so true, it's like a public journal basically. Don't rely on the page views or followers to make your blog famous. Just enjoy it! It's fun!
-comment comment! People love comments (positive ones) it makes them happy, and sometimes it really just makes their day! (It makes my day! :) But try not to advertise in a comment like "Hey check out my blog!" It's like you don't care for the blog, like you didn't even read the post and are just trying to get more followers or something, trust me I've been there, I used to just comment for the advertising, now I realize how that might hurt the bloggers feelings. If you really need to advertise then start with some relevance like; "Wow cool post! Love your hair! If you get the chance would you like to check out my blog?" Something like that :)
-Follow other blogs, I think I follow about 100+ I could be wrong though :)
-Letting another blogger do a guest post on your blog or you guest-posting on theirs can help to advertise your blog and theirs too!
I hope those helped!
Here is another tag from Autumn! Thanks so much!
1 Thank the one who nominated you and include a link to their blog (done and done :)
2 List the rules and display the award (done and done :)
3 add 7 facts about yourself
4 nominate 15 other bloggers (too tired to do that, I nominate anyone and everyone who wants to do this! :D
5 Follow the person on blogger who nominated you (I have for a while :)
Here are the 7 facts about myself :)
- My nicknames are; Rosey, Rosey-toesie, Bunny (that's what my little sister sometimes calls me :)
- I'm half Cuban (my dad is from Cuba) and I barely know Spanish :)
- I own an etsy shop with my younger sister and I haven't made anything to sell :D
- I LOVE LOVE star wars! But I didn't actually watch any of the movies till I was 13!
- When I was born in a minivan on the highway and as soon as I was taken to the hospital, there wasn't anything they needed to do, my doctor who delivered me was my dad (And he isn't even a real doctor :)<3 and the people at the hospital asked my dad if they could call the news (Like literal TV) But my dad said no. The doctor said babies aren't normally born in cars :)
- I hate sharks, I'm sorry but I hate them so much that I'm scared of them, we went to an aquarium in 2010 and it was so scary! I also don't like underwater type of stuff unless they are turtles or sea horses!
- One time I tried to flip in our pool and I bunked my head so hard that I thought I cracked my skull or something :)
Now at http://hobbitsathogwarts.blogspot.com/ Kathryn said anyone who wanted to could do this award So here I am doing it!
1 thank the person who nominated you (Thanks Kathryn!!!! :)
2 Tell us 11 facts about yourself
3 Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
4 nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them (I nominate ANYONE who'd like to do this!)
- I'm an Introvert! I'm very shy, and won't talk to someone unless there is something I need to say, beating around the bush is weird...I'm working very very hard on it. I'm also very self conscious but I'm working on that too!
- I hate Copyrighted things unless it's fan art or fan fiction!
- I kinda hate movies with a lot of mush in them, I still don't know how I feel about that type of stuff yet, and I'm 15!
- Romantic real life stuff isn't really my thing, I get super scared whenever I attempt to think about it and my hands start to hurt. Anime and fiction romances are totally not the case :)
- I knew a boy when I was 8 who was 7 and had a crush on me for some reason, he tried to kiss me and stuff and wouldn't leave me alone, his brothers and my brothers protected me though :) I mean we were at his house for only about a week!
- one of my little brothers when he was really little wanted to marry me for the LONGEST time! He didn't quite understand that siblings CANNOT be married to each other :) He's grown out of that now :)
- I more tomboyish than girly, that's what happens when you have 3 older brothers and 4 younger brothers, I love anything Camo (I literally squeal when I see something camo anywhere!) I love playing light saber battles, I like dirt bikes, and stuff like that :)
- I was SUPER obsessed with Tangled in 2011, I still am but not as crazy as I was when I was 10 :)
- I can do a pretty decent cartwheel, I'm hoping to start learning gymnastics sometime this year.
- I DO NOT like coconut unless it's coconut chicken or coconut shrimp.
- I'm obsessed with health food, salad, fruit, veggies, you name it!
1 What is your least favorite subject from school?
MATH! And government :)
2 Favorite subject?
History (like Japanese or other Asian history :) and Reading!
3 If you could become an automatic pro at something what would it be?
Hmm..It would be the ability to learn ANYTHING! Like martial arts, gymnastics, invisibility, stealth, shape-shifting, math and such :) everything..
4 Dream pet (it can be something totally wacky)
Okay if you say so :) Recently I've been liking a pet from an anime that I'm watching; HunterxHunter. one of my favorite characters; Killua, his family owns this huge dog (Like taller than some trees) and his name is Mike, I want him. I'd also like; Pikachu, Togepi, and a turtle :)
5 What do you collect?
Um..I collect dolls, weapons, tsum tsums, funkos, and small blind-bag type of stuff :)
Here are my questions for whoever wants to do this!
What is your favorite music genre?
Do you like up-cycling clothes or buying new ones?
Apocalypse? Or alien invasion?
What would you say if your favorite celebrity asked to be your best friend?
Do you play any instruments?
Do you play video games? If so, which ones?
What movies or TV shows would you want to be in?
Cream filled, or glazed doughnuts?
Does itchy fabric bother you? :)
Have you ever gone to see anyone in concert?
Those are my questions! I hope you like them! Thanks for reading! And anyone who wants to can do these! Well bye bye!