1. Is your hair straight, curly, or wavy?
2. What song have you been playing on repeat recently?
Hmm..Monster (DotExE remix) by Meg and Dia :)
3. Do you wear makeup? Why or why not?
No I don't wear makeup. Why not? Because I do not have enough time and I'm too lazy to put it on :) Also I think people should love you how you look whether you wear makeup or not. :D
4. If you had a day where you could be anywhere in the world, where would you spend that day?
In Japan or something, learning Parkour :)
5. What is a color that dominates your room?
Um..Aqua, hot pink, white and black :)
6. What is one thing you did as a kid that you wish you could still do?
Play outside all day, I barely go out but I'm trying to break that habit. But until about 3 years ago, My sister and I Played outside every single day, from about 7:00am to about 6:00pm. So yeah those were the days :)
7. What is one food that sounds disgusting, but you would try it?
I'm not sure, but my dad made soup out of a cow's stomach one time, It was super chewy but great if you had the cold, I was among the very few that would try it and like it :)
8. Do you travel a lot? If so, where are some of the places you've been?
My family and I used to, we were missionaries then we stopped and I haven't been out of the state in a few years :) But Tennessee, Florida, and North Carolina were my favs. (I spent the first half of my life In NC :)
9. What television show do you constantly watch?
Hmm..I either watch Pokemon, The Office (USA version), or Star wars rebels :)
10. Do you know what "fangirling" is? If so, explain what it is in your own words.
Yes, yes I do. Fangirling is where you become so in love with a book, film, or story and you just sort of become a part of that, My sister and I fangirl ALL THE TIME! Whether it be Pokemon, Star wars, FMA, Or another anime we watch :)
11. What is the most pleasant smell according to yourself?
Burning wood, Pine trees, the smell of Christmas wrapping paper, the smell of a new catalog and other things :)
Thanks for the questions GPL!
anyone out there with less than a thousand readers! (I literally am too tired to think, plus I'm kinda sick :)
Here are my questions!
- Have you ever cried over a fictional character's death? If so whose was it?
- What are your 5 most favorite children's books as a child?
- Have you seen Zootopia yet?
- Dream hairstyle?
- Dream car?
- What type of house would you live in? It can be ANYTHING, tree house? Submarine? etc.
- Whose voice do you think you imitate very well?
- Favorite accent, besides British :)
- What is a fear you've gotten over recently?
- Any plans for this summer or Spring break?
- Worst video game ever played?