Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Movie review: Storks

Hey all! I'm so glad it's autumn (or at least officially), I just wish it would cool down.
Today I went with my dad and my younger siblings to see the new movie; Storks! So Here goes!
Image result for storks movie
Here is it's summary:
Storks deliver babies -- or at least they used to. Now, they deliver packages for a global internet retail giant. Junior (Andy Samberg), the company's top delivery stork, lands in hot water when the Baby Factory produces an adorable but wholly unauthorized girl. Desperate to deliver this bundle of trouble, Junior and his friend Tulip (Katie Crown), the only human on Stork Mountain, race against time to make their first baby drop before the boss (Kelsey Grammer) finds out.

Okay. It was a pretty adorable movie. And definitely kid friendly in my opinion (but that just me :). 
I loved the animation. so cute, bright and colorful. And I think the animator's had a lot of fun making the characters, especially the babies. Because a lot of the babies had like green, purple, pink and fun colors like that for their hair and I just loved that. 

Anywho. Not much to say about it, It's so cute to the point where you wouldn't have to say much about it. 
But yeah.  

So. I loved this movie, very cute, adorable, and sweet. A great family movie.


BTW- I never got to review zootopia, kung fu panda 3 and secret life of pets.
Zootopia-
IT WAS SO ADORABLE!!! I'm so disappointed I never got to see it in theaters! :( It was so so so cute and awesome! :)

Secret life of pets-
Not a fan really, I didn't hate it but I did not love it at all. It was basically that animal movie where they get lost and have to find their way home again.

Kung fu panda 3-
No no no no no no no. Just NO. Not a fan at all. I'm sorry but I hated it.

Also! I"M SO SUPER DUPER EXCITED ABOUT DISNEY'S MOANA MOVIE!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!
So yeah, which movies are you excited to see?
CYA!!!!

-Adelaide



No comments:

Post a Comment