Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

The countdown begins!



Hi all! I'm getting really excited about this coming fall! My birthday is this October, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and so much more! Okay I wanted to do a countdown till the first day of fall...but I probably won't be able to be on everyday for that so I'll do it whenever I can! Okay so I noticed I'm a few days late in the countdown but he he who cares right? :)
Okay here we go! So today is September 7th so....16 days till fall!!!!! so today we'll think about....

Pumpkins! I love pumpkins so much!!!!

Get ideas for easy fall decorating here: http://www.bhg.com/halloween/outdoor-decorations/pretty-front-entry-decorating-ideas-for-fall/?socsrc=bhgpin081214falldecor

So the things we can do with pumpkins are:
making them into decorations!
time to pull this one back out~ Mini orange pumpkins anchor long twigs in a glass vase

Food! Oh my gosh it looks so delicious!
Pumpkin dip or mouse!   A tub of Brown sugar n cinnamon cream cheese spread, cool-whip, can of pumpkin and mix! Prepare in just 5 minutes!  A family favorite for Thanksgiving.

Fun crafts and projects! Oh yeah!
Peek-a-boo! Find more of our favorite carving ideas here: http://www.bhg.com/halloween/pumpkin-carving/pumpkin-carving-ideas/?socsrc=bhgpin082614pumpkin&page=8
A great idea for autumn photo-shoots!
Nostalgic...what the holidays are all about...memories and making new memories. Love this.

It's great for games!
Pumpkin Bean Bag Toss Game www.PositivelySplendid.com

They're also awesome gift ideas!
Hollow out pumpkin, spray inside lightly with bleach (prevents mold), and insert potted plant.  Adorable table centerpiece or front porch decoration.


So I hoped you liked it! I'll be back as soon as I can for more countdown posts so I'll see ya later!

Your friend-
                     Adelaide <3

No comments:

Post a Comment