Hello guys! sup? Well, I needed to find something to do that didn't involve any pics from me, (You know, the whole; Computer don't take memory cards?) So I decided to to 100 random questions challenge!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
there are no books near me, I'm in a boring room
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what can you touch?
My sister's face :)
3. what is the last thing you watched on TV?
Pokemon Indigo league, season 2 episode 24 (I know, I'm super behind on it :)
4. without looking what time is it?
I think it's 5:53 pm
5. now look at the clock. what is the actual time?
5:53 pm (wow! finally right on the time!!!!
6. what is on the walls of the room you are in?
7. are you listening to music right now?
I was listening to Nightcore, like; 'you're gonna go far kid, 'angel with a shotgun', and 'calling all the monsters'.
8. what color is your bedroom carpet?
white, but we have a smaller zebra patterned carpet that goes right over it.
9. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Ooh... Um..Zendaya or Emma Watson.
10. who sent the last text message you received?
I unfortunately don't have a phone or any type of texting device :)
11. what did you do for your last birthday?
Well, I went with my younger sister, older brother and my friend to see the 'Big her 6' movie in 3D! Then we had the party which was fun :)
12. is the glass half empty or half full?
13. If you could meet one person (from history or currently alive) who would it be?
14. what's under your bed?
Well, lots of drawing sketches, some clothes and pencils :)
15. think fast what do you like right now?
Harry potter, Camouflage, Ever after high, anime, and Autumn!!!!
16. do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes, when I sing and get out of the shower my sister'll be like; I heard you singing in the shower, then I get really embarrassed and I haven't really sung that loud in the shower since :)
17. what do you want to be when you grow up?
animator, martial artist and gymnast.
18. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Um...either the amazon, or Japan :)
19. are you a morning person or a night owl?
20. can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Nope just tried.
21. can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
22. do you have pets?
Yeah, one really old dog who hates our 8 cats that live outside, (we used to have 27 chickens, a horse and 6 more cats but we sold the cats and horse, and the chickens died out :)
23. what is your best childhood memory?
When me and my two sisters (the ones who are closest in age. Belle and Emma) Played some pretty fun games with my older brothers, or played Minecraft with them during the last week of Christmas and playing it really late into the night. It was awesome!
24. what's your favorite color?
25. what's your favorite food?
Health food; carrots, Mangoes, hot dogs (which isn't that healthy :) fruit and veggies, and mac and cheese :)
26. what's your favorite dessert?
Sweet potato pudding, and the Christmas fudge my dad makes.
27. how old are you?
fourteen, I'll be fifteen in three weeks though.
28. what are some of your favorite books?
Ooh yay! I love books!!!!
The Harry Potter series
the Homelanders series
and more that I can't remember :)
29. what are some of your favorite movies?
does that include TV shows? If so;
the Harry Potter movies
30. what kind of music are you into?
Rock, Christian and Pop.
31. if you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?
Well, I have a lot of story ideas up my sleeve.
32. what accomplishment are you most proud of?
successfully re-rooting a doll (I'll show you in a post soon, I need a bit more hair in her :)
33. if you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
Like I said in question 18.
34. who are some people you'd like to meet someday?
Zendaya, and Emma Watson.
35. what's one of your favorite habits you have?
Um, closing the door when I get dressed, sometimes my sister won't close it.
36. what are some things that make you really happy?
Going to my brother's house
Autumn and Christmas
37. what are some things that scare you?
hmm...Sharks, and certain bugs that are just ugly
38. do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?
39. would you rather live in the country or in the city?
I love both! I used to live in the city but now I live in the country.
40. do you have any brothers or sisters? how many?
Yes, four sisters; Ally, Belle, Emma, and Prissy (Oh! And Ashley! If you count sister's in law), I have seven Brothers; Nick, Jon, Alex, Joey, Zachary, Ben, and Tim (He's in heaven :( all in all I have eleven siblings!
41. what's your favorite part about today so far?
When my mom made jalapeno and cheddar bread and the cold weather! (I love autumn weather!)
42. what's your favorite joke?
Um, I know a lot of jokes but I don't have a favorite.
43. do you like spicy food?
No, unless it has BARELY any spice in it,
44. if you were a type of animal what would you be and why?
I'm like a mouse, but I'd like to be a wolf, they're wild, loud, and mysterious. they are also so beautiful!
45. what's one of the strangest things you've ever done?
Probably the things that I've done with my sisters might seem strange to you.
46. what are some of your major goals in life?
become an animator
voice-act in something
Be a ninja (probably not gonna happen but hey! I can dream right?)
Be on a TV show
47. what are some of your smaller goals in life?
Go to the wizarding world of Harry potter in Orlando
Get more into theater
go to comic con and cosplay as something.
become a good skateboarder
48. if you could try out any job for a day, what would you try?
49. what's your earliest memory?
Um..Being little taking naps and playing. not much :)
50. what's the best decision you ever made?
I don't really know.
51. who's your best/closest friend?
I can't say :)
52. if you could learn any random skill, what would you learn?
gymnastics, and Parkour:)
53. are you an introvert or an extrovert?
54. do you think people can control their own destiny?
Yes, Yes, Yes.
55. what are some of the first things you do in the morning?
my mom wakes me up, I read my bible, get dressed, go jogging, eat breakfast and then start school.
56. if someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope would play you?
Um..Emma Watson or Emily Osment. (They're both very much like me :)
57. would you rather be hated or forgotten?
I'd rather be hated, if I was forgotten then I'd be so sad :(
58. when's your birthday?
October 26. (I was born in 2000 btw)
59.How tall are you?
5.2 (I'm really short :)
60. if you were a superhero what powers would you have?
powers to learn anything, Ninja powers, shape-shifting and being immortal
61. what is your favorite holiday?
Halloween, thanksgiving and Christmas!
62. can you tap dance?
63. what's your favorite pizza topping?
Bacon and pineapple
64. what's your favorite song?
Well if it's just one then I choose 'angel with a shotgun'
65. do you prefer baths or showers?
66. what color socks are you wearing?
blue with neon green on the heel and toes
67. how many pillows do you sleep with?
three. one big poofy pink cheetah covered one, a pale pink one, and a heart shaped Frozen one.
68. do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
Both, They are both refreshing and beautiful!
69. what do you typically have for breakfast?
70. have you ever been in the newspaper?
No, but my younger brothers were (Not fair :)
71. what's the longest you've gone without sleep?
staying up till five during which was helping my oldest sister in a Christmas play last year, there was about three weeks of that.
72. what's been your best present?
Well when I about three, my great aunt gave me this little brown stuffed dog and I named him Archie and so many awesome games with my older brothers are still remembered as one of the greatest games in our hall of fame because of him :) Love ya Archie!
74. have you ever sleepwalked?
No, but my sister Emma did and it was hilarious!
75. can you do any accents, other than your own?
Yeah, a pretty convincing southern and British accent (but don't we all?)
76. what are your favorite smells/cents?
Well, Pine, wrapping paper (Christmas), Pumpkin, Cookies, Cinnamon, and wood.
77. are you left or right handed?
78. are you a clean or messy person?
I try to stay clean.
79. who would you want to play in the movie of your life?
80. who's your favorite villain?
Um, Envy from Full-metal alchemist (He was pretty dang cool), Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry potter (she is so horrible and SPOILERS she killed Sirius Black) and Team Rocket from Pokemon (They are extremely stupid and are comparable to me and my sister Emma :)
81. if you were in a band what instrument/role would you play?
82. do you talk to yourself?
Only when I'm really angry or when I'm being crazy!
83. do you sing to yourself?
Sometimes, only when I'm alone, unless someone's a really good friend of mine then I try to keep my voice down in public :)
84. what's your favorite Disney movie?
Tangled, or Big hero 6, or Atlantis the lost empire. (I love that movie!!!!)
85. do you always wear identical socks?
Most of the time.
86. what's the most unusual name you have ever come across?
Grutuitie (I think that's how it's spelled :) tucci
87. have you ever walked into a wall?
Yes! and poles too!
88. what color are your eyes?
Green or hazel
89. are you allergic to anything?
I think I might be allergic to hay (which is sad because hay smells wonderful unless it's covered in poop) and dust.
90. have you ever heard any outstanding rumors about yourself?
Not sure if their true but
That I'm a good artist and could easily be an animator right now (that's what my brother said to my mom)
That I'm tough enough that if someone tried to kidnap me I'd be able to take care of myself.
91. if you had a warning label, what would yours say?
Warning; girl may seem quiet and shy, but is loud among people she knows well. also warning: anime, book, and doll nerd, approach with caution :)
92. what was the last thing you ate?
The bread my mom made today :)
93. which fictional character do you wish was real?
Hmm...Sirius Black, all the good Full-metal characters, Hermione, and Dumbledore :)
94. do you like vanilla or chocolate?
95. which would you rather have a broken leg or a broken arm?
leg, I need my arms for writing, drawing and carrying stuff :)
96. which nicknames do you have/had?
97. if you were to become a famous singer, what would your debut album be called?
don't judge a girl.
98. have you ever performed in front of a large audience?
Not in a large audience, churches mostly.
99. if you met a genie who offered three wish, what would you wish for? (more wishes does not count)
-and that Hogwarts was real.
100. if you ruled your own country, who would you get to write your national anthem?
Well thanks for reading!!!! CYA next time!