Pages

Monday, December 21, 2015

The Christmas Challenge day 21

Hello! How was your day? Mine was busy busy busy! I've been baking Christmas foods, while my older sisters wrap and now I have to find some nice clothes for me and my siblings to wear to a Christmas buffet on Christmas day! so yeah..pretty busy.

So I also must do today's Christmas challenge and we are on day 21!

                              

    21. Candy canes-yay or nay? Why?
   YAY!!!! Because I love ANYTHING mint as long as it doesn't have coconut (yuck) and candy canes are peppermint which makes it even better! (though I honestly don't know what the difference is) So yeah I love candy canes! And I can't wait to have more!!!! BTW- interesting fact :) Every time I eat or drink something mint..I sneeze sometimes like..three times! And it's so funny because my sister Emma knows whenever I sneeze :) Don't know why I do but yeah....Oh yeah! 4 days till Christmas!

Well thanks for reading!!!! and merry Christmas!
               
                                 -Adelaide

No comments:

Post a Comment